What is "Chkmeruli" and how to prepare a delicious dish: here is the recipe
Chicken is a product that can be the basis for soups, broths, as well as fillets, for example, very juicy cutlets and chops. Meat can also be added to pies and salads. One of the very tasty dishes of Western Georgian cuisine is "Chkmeruli", fried chicken in milk-garlic sauce.
- chicken or some parts of it - 1 pc.
- onion - 1 pc.
- sour cream - 150-200 grams
- flour - 1 tbsp.
- chopped suneli, dry adjika, garlic - 1 tsp.
- coriander, parsley
- fresh garlic - 1-2 cloves.
Method of preparation:
1. Chop the chicken and fry both sides. Set aside.
2. In the same frying pan, fry coarsely chopped onion. Add the flour. It will thicken the sauce and keep the sour cream from turning. Add the sour cream and pour in some boiling water.
3. Add spices and garlic. Return chicken to this sauce, add herbs and cook under cover until tender.
When serving, sprinkle with herbs and fresh onions!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: