Tastier than cutlets: meat fritters with hard cheese in 15 minutes
Fritters can be made not only sweet, but also with different fillings. For example, a very hearty option will be exactly with minced meat or chicken fillet, as well as with hard cheese.
- Any kind of minced meat - 700 g
- kefir - 400 ml
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- flour - 100 grams
- soda doused with vinegar - 1 tsp.
- firm cheese - 100 gr
- salt, pepper, paprika, dried herbs
Method of preparation:
1. Add the baking soda, eggs and flour to the kefir and mix until smooth.
2. Next, add the minced meat and grated cheese, spices and knead the dough.
3. Fry the fritters in vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: