Lazy Dumplings in 10 Minutes with Delicious Sauce: Recipe by Vladimir Yaroslavsky
Lazy dumplings are easier to make than classic dumplings. You can use cottage cheese for the dough, it gives the dumplings a delicate texture. Also, lazy dumplings can be prepared with filling and sauces of sour cream, berries, and orange juice.
Culinarian Vladimir Yaroslavsky shared on Instagram a recipe for delicious lazy dumplings with orange juice sauce.
- fermented cottage cheese - 450 g
- flour - 100 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- sugar - 50 g
- vanilla sugar - 5 g
- orange juice - 75 g
- sugar - 15 gr
- butter - 25 g
- zest - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. squeeze the cottage cheese. Add the egg, sugar and knead well with a fork, then add the flour and mix.
2. Shape the dough into balls with your hands.
3. Bring the water to a boil, throw in the dumplings, and cook until they float.
4. Sauce: Bring the juice to a boil with the sugar and mash with butter.
Pour sauce over the finished dumplings and serve.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: