How to make safe jelly candies for children
If you want to make safe sweets for your child, fruit puree is ideal for the base, as well as honey instead of sugar.
- fruit/berry puree - 250 g
- 40 g gelatin + 150 ml water
- honey - 2-2,5 tbsp. tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Pour gelatin with cold water and leave to swell for 10-15 minutes.
2. Whisk the peaches with a blender and rub through a sieve.
3. Add honey to the peach puree, heat until hot, add the swollen gelatin and stir to melt.
4. Fill either one large mold or small molds with the jelly mixture, send to the refrigerator to stabilize for 4 hours.
Remove the candy and enjoy!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: