For 100 UAH: the most satisfying autumn soup for dinner for the whole family
Minestrone soup is a traditional Italian dish based on seasonal vegetables, sometimes with the addition of pasta or rice. If you like spicy food, just add spices and garlic to the soup.
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Medium carrots - 1 pc
- Onion - 1 pc
- Small zucchini - 1 pc
- Celery - 2 stalks
- Bacon - 100 g
- Tomatoes in their own juice - 1 b (400 g)
- Broccoli - 150-200 g
- Green beans or peas - 50 g
- Canned beans - 100 g
- Fine pasta (optional, but it will be more satisfying) - 50 g
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves.
- Salt, pepper, smoked paprika - to taste
- Parmesan cheese - 50-80 g
Method of preparation:
1. Dice all the vegetables, fry the onions in a saucepan, add the bacon, carrots and celery in a few minutes and fry over low heat. Next, add the potatoes and then the tomatoes. Pour broth or water over everything. Add grated garlic and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Then add the zucchini and all the remaining vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes. Then add salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Finally, add the boiled pasta.
Serve with parmesan!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: