Enemy attacked in seven directions, Ukrainian Armed Forces repelled all attacks: 50 combat engagements took place - General Staff
During the day on November 13, Russian invaders attacked in seven directions at once, but they were fiercely repelled by the Armed Forces of Ukraine. In total, fifty combat engagements took place at the front.
This was reported by the General Staff, which traditionally published an operational summary on Facebook. The situation in the southern and eastern parts of the front remains quite difficult.
"In total, the enemy launched two missile and 32 air strikes, fired 23 times from multiple launch rocket systems at the positions of our troops and settlements. Private houses and other civilian infrastructure were destroyed and damaged. Unfortunately, there are dead and wounded among the civilian population," the statement said.
The detailed situation in other areas is as follows:
- In the Volyn and Polissya sectors, the operational situation has not changed significantly. There are no signs of offensive groups forming. Some units of the Belarusian Armed Forces are performing tasks in the areas bordering Ukraine;
- on the Siversky and Slobozhansky directions, the enemy maintains a military presence in the border areas, conducts sabotage and reconnaissance activities, shells settlements from the territory of Russia, and increases the density of minefields along the state border of Ukraine. About 15 settlements came under enemy artillery and mortar fire, including Tymonovychi, Leonivka in Chernihiv region; Seredyna-Buda, Bunyakine, Mohrytsia, Hrabovske, Popivka in Sumy region; Kozacha Lopan, Staritsa, Vovchansk in Kharkiv region;
- in the Kupyansk sector, the enemy conducted assault operations in the areas of Synkivka, Petropavlivka, Ivanivka, Kharkiv region, where our soldiers repelled six attacks. The enemy launched air strikes near Pervomaiske and Kopanky in Kharkiv region. Dvorichna, Sinkivka, Petropavlivka, Ivanivka, Berestove in the Kharkiv region came under artillery and mortar fire;
- in the Lyman direction, the enemy conducted unsuccessful assault operations near Novoyehorivka, Luhansk region. He carried out air strikes in the areas of Serebryanske forestry in Luhansk region and Spirne, Vyymka in Donetsk region. About 10 localities suffered from enemy artillery and mortar attacks, including Nevske and Bilohorivka in Luhansk region and Torske, Serebryanka, Spirne, Rozdolivka in Donetsk region;
- in the Bakhmut sector, the enemy conducted assault operations in the areas of Ivanivske, Klishchiyivka and Andriivka in the Donetsk region, where our defenders repelled 11 attacks. The enemy launched an air strike near Klishchiyivka, Donetsk region. Hodynnyk Yar, Ivanivske, Klishchiyivka, Kurdyumivka in the Donetsk region came under artillery and mortar fire;
- in the Avdiivka sector, the enemy conducted unsuccessful assault operations south of Novokalynove, Avdiivka, Pivnichne and east of Pervomaiske in the Donetsk region, where the Defense Forces repelled 8 attacks. He carried out air strikes in the areas of Novobakhmutivka and Avdiivka in Donetsk region. More than 10 localities came under enemy artillery and mortar fire, including Sukha Balka, Keramik, Berdychi, Avdiivka, Opytne, Pervomayske in the Donetsk region;
- in the Maryinka sector, the enemy, supported by aviation, conducted unsuccessful assault operations in the areas of Maryinka and Novomykhailivka in Donetsk region, where the Defense Forces repelled 15 attacks. Oleksandropil, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka, Peremoha, Novomykhailivka came under artillery and mortar fire;
- in the Shakhtarsk sector, the enemy conducted unsuccessful assault operations south of Zolota Nyva in the Donetsk region. In addition, the enemy conducted air strikes near the settlements of Vuhledar and Urozhayne in Donetsk region. About 10 localities came under artillery and mortar fire, including Vodiane, Vuhledar, Prechystivka, Zolota Nyva, Blahodatne, and Rivne in the Donetsk region;
- in the Zaporizhzhia sector, the enemy conducted unsuccessful assault operations near Robotyne, Zaporizhzhia region, where our defenders repelled 4 enemy attacks. More than 10 settlements, including Poltavka, Gulyaypole, Gulyaypolske, Novodanylivka, Shcherbaky, Kamianske in Zaporizhzhia region, came under artillery and mortar fire;
- in the Kherson sector, the enemy launched air strikes near the settlements of Beryslav and Ivanivka in the Kherson region. Beryslav, Antonivka, Zelenivka, Veletynske in the Kherson region and the city of Kherson came under artillery fire.
In this regard, Russian troops are constantly suffering losses. Ukrainian aviation carried out eight strikes on areas of concentration of personnel, weapons and military equipment over the past day, and also struck an enemy anti-aircraft missile system.
"The missile troops defeated six areas of concentration of personnel, weapons and military equipment, two control points, four artillery pieces, air defense and other important enemy targets," the General Staff summarized.
As OBOZ.UA reported earlier, Ukraine will receive two more IRIS air defense systems from Germany by the end of the year. These systems will be used to protect civilian and energy infrastructure from possible Russian attacks in the winter.
Meanwhile, training of Ukrainian pilots on F-16 aircraft is starting in Romania. The training will take place at the European F-16 Training Center at the Fătesti Air Force Base, located 150 km east of Bucharest.