How to prepare homemade mayonnaise with boiled eggs
Mayonnaise is a well-known cold sauce that adds an unrivaled flavor to any dish. Moreover, it is so easy to prepare that even novice cooks can handle it.
- hard-boiled eggs - 3 pcs.
- butter - 30 ml.
- filtered water - 80 ml.
- salt - 0.5 tsp
- sugar - 10 g. (for flavoring, optional)
- lemon juice - 10 ml (vinegar is fine, but a little less)
- strong mustard - 1 tsp
Method of preparation:
1. Boil eggs. Peel the eggs and cut them into small pieces.
2. Add boiled eggs, salt, sugar, lemon juice, mustard, oil, and filtered water to the blender bowl. Mix.
3. Fresh mayonnaise is ready.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: