Korean-style carrots: How to make a delicious snack in a new way
Korean-style carrots are one of the easiest to prepare and very tasty appetizers. For a spicier taste it is best to add spices and garlic. If you want a dish that is not spicy, you can add sugar.
Culinarian Valerie shared a recipe on Instagram for delicious, savory Korean-style carrots that are made with garlic.
- Carrots - 500 g
- Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Sugar - 1/2 tbsp.
- Pepper Blend - 1/4 tsp.
- Korean carrot seasoning
- Garlic - 4 cloves.
- Vinegar - 1,5 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 50 ml
1. Peel and grate carrots on a special grater. Add the mixture of peppers, sugar, salt, garlic pressed through a press, vinegar and mix well.
2. Pour the vegetable oil into a saucepan, add the seasoning and on a low heat stirring bring to a boil.
3. Take the oil and seasoning mixture off the stove and pour over the carrots, be sure to stir, cover with clingfilm and leave to marinate for 1 hour or more.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Korean-style carrots in a hurry
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/salat-s-serdtsem-i-korejskoj-morkovyu.htm" target="_blank">Salad with heart and Korean carrots</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/salat-s-kurinoj-pechenyu-i-korejskoj-morkovyu.htm" target="_blank">Salad with chicken liver and Korean carrots</a>