Vegetable stew for dinner: how to cook a healthy dish so that vegetables do not turn into mush
- chicken fillet - 1 piece.
- oil - for frying
- onion - 2 pcs.
- carrots - 2 pcs.
- potatoes - 8 pcs.
- pepper - 1 pc.
- zucchini - 2 pcs.
- tomatoes - 5 pcs.
- spices: salt, pepper, favorite - to taste
- water - 1 cup
- garlic - 4 cloves.
- herbs - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the vegetables into cubes.
2. Place cut fillets in a deep skillet heated with oil and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes over medium heat. Add onions, carrots and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add potatoes and stir-fry for another 5 minutes. Add peppers and fry for 5 minutes. Add zucchini and stir fry for 8-10 minutes. Then add tomatoes and spices, stir and pour hot water. Cover with a lid, turn the heat down to a minimum and stew for 15 minutes. Stir once more during cooking.
4. Add chopped garlic, stir and stew for another 3 minutes. Add chopped herbs and turn the heat off.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: