The simplest and tastiest liver cake: cooked in the oven
For a traditional liver cake, you have to fry a large number of pancakes. And then each one is smeared with sauce. But there is a much simpler option. The meat can simply be whipped, poured into the form and baked. The mass rises, becomes very tender and puffy.
The idea for the liver casserole is published on the page of food blogger Daria with the nickname recepti_dariko on Instagram. For the best flavor, you need to add a vegetable roast.
- chicken liver - 1 kg
- semolina - 5 tablespoons
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- black pepper
- carrot 1 pc
- green onions - bunch (1 onion is fine)
Method of preparation:
1. Shred the onion and carrot.
2. roast until the carrots are completely cooked.
3. Wash the liver and peel it from the membranes.
4. Place in the bowl of a blender.
5. Add the eggs, salt and semolina.
6. Beat everything with a blender.
7. Grease the casserole dish with vegetable oil.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: