Lazy potato roulades with meat as a roll: the idea was shared by Tatyana Litvinova
In order to make traditional potato zrazy, you need to form each piece separately and fry it in a pan. This process takes quite a lot of time. If you need to prepare a dish quickly - make a potato roll.
The idea of making lazy potato roulades in the form of a roll is published on the page of the famous Ukrainian chef Tatyana Litvinova(tanita_litvinova) in Instagram. The filling is simply wrapped in potato dough, and the whole thing is baked for no more than 30 minutes.
- potatoes - 700 g
- meat - 500 g
- bay leaf - 1 pc
- onion - 1 pc
- flour - 1-2 tbsp
- onions - 100 g
- milk - 3 tbsp
- 2 eggs
- oil for greasing hands
- suluguni - 150-200 g
- dill/parsley - 50 gr
- salt / pepper - 1/2 tsp.
- sesame - pinch
Method of preparation:
1. Boil or roast jacket potatoes. Boil the meat.
2. Cook the onions under a lid with 2 tbsp. oil and water.
3. Grind the potatoes through a meat grinder. Combine with dill greens, egg, flour, salt and pepper.
4. Grind the boiled meat with parsley greens, onion and combine with spices.
5. Grease the parchment with vegetable oil.
6. Place a layer of potatoes on the parchment.
7. Place the meat on top and then the slices of suluguni in the center.
8. Using parchment, roll up the roll. Brush the top with milk sprinkled with sesame seeds.
9. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: