Easier than grated: bulk tea cake for those who can't cook
If you want to make a delicious dessert for tea very quickly, choose to do it with the simplest baked goods and even without it. One of the simplest and always successful will be a shortbread dough. For the filling you can use any berries, fruits, nuts.
Culinarian Julia shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious bulk berry pie that's quick and easy to make.
- flour - 280 g
- butter - 180 g
- sugar - 140 g
- egg yolk - 2 pcs.
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- baking powder - 6 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- vinegar - 1 tsp.
- strawberries - 600 gr
- starch - 2 tbsp.
- sugar - 50 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Here add the cold diced or grated butter in batches. With your hands knead into crumbs. Add the egg yolks and vinegar and grind again to a crumb.
2. Divide the finished dough into 2 parts. 2/3 of the crumb for the base of the pie and 1/3 for the top layer.
3. In the form, cover the parchment and spread evenly crumbs, slightly tamped.
4. Cut the strawberries into small pieces, sprinkle with sugar and starch and mix. Place in a mold on top of the crumb mixture and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
5. Bake at 190 C for 45 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into portions.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: