Polski
русский
Українська

Ukraine in the OSCE: we need air defense systems, aircraft and a lot of ammunition

Ukraine needs shells, air defense systems and aircraft. Source: armyinform.com.ua

Currently, Ukraine is in dire need of modern air defense systems, combat aircraft and missiles. This is what the country needs to begin liberating the territories seized by Russian troops and to protect civilians from missile and drone attacks by the aggressor country.

This statement was made at a meeting of the OSCE Forum for Security Co-operation by Deputy Permanent Representative of Ukraine to International Organizations Natalia Kostenko. The diplomat thanked Ukraine's partners for the assistance they provide to our country and called for even more support for Ukraine, Ukrinform reports.

Moscow has made many attempts to prevent Kyiv from receiving the necessary means of defense, but "nothing can change the fundamental principle of a nation's right to self-defense in accordance with Article 51 of the UN Charter," Kostenko said.

The diplomat emphasized that Russia's actions are also aimed at "consolidating other authoritarian regimes that act to undermine international peace and stability."

The international community, she emphasized, must develop a unified strategy to counter the threats posed by Russia and its proxies.

"Ukraine is firmly convinced that the peace we all seek can only be achieved through the full restoration of the principles enshrined in the UN Charter, the provisions of which all countries of the world have agreed to respect," Kostenko summarized.

As OBOZ.UA reported earlier, Ukraine's representative to the OSCE said that only 3% of missiles, drones and guided bombs fired by Russia at Ukraine hit military targets, while the remaining 97% hit civilian infrastructure.

Only verified information is available on our Telegram channel OBOZ.UA and Viber. Do not fall for fakes

Other News

Coin sold for a record price in the Netherlands

EUR 1 million paid for a rare coin: what it looks like

A 130-year-old quarter guilder was sold at an auction in the Netherlands
Damage on Mashinobudivnykiv Street in Shebekino

Russian aviation dropped the bombs on Shebekino instead of Vovchansk. Photo

The number of "lost" bombs in three months has reached 50