What to cook chicken hearts with: a quick meal idea for the whole family
In order to quickly and nourishingly feed the whole family, it is worth cooking chicken hearts. They can simply be fried with vegetables and sauce - the meat will become soft in a fairly small amount of time. Such a product would go well with pasta.
The idea for cooking pasta with chicken hearts is published on the page of food blogger Irina Dimitrova (iriska_dimitrova) in Instagram. You will make such a dish very quickly
- 400 g chicken hearts
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 0.5 medium carrots
- 40 grams of tomato paste
- 250g pasta
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse chicken hearts well, cut off all excess and cut in half.
2. Then rinse well again and let the water drain off.
3. Heat a pan with oil and transfer the hearts there. Fry a little.
4. Add chopped onion, fry until transparent, add carrots and fry all together until golden.
5. Then add the tomato paste and fry for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add salt and pour water. Braise under the lid until the hearts are cooked, about 40 minutes.
7. Pour dry pasta and water so that it is well covered with pasta. The amount of water depends on the pasta itself, you can add more in the process.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste, cover and cook until the pasta is ready.
9. If desired, decorate with greens.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: