Useful salad with beets without mayonnaise: a recipe for a festive table and every day
Beets are a very valuable, useful and budget vegetable that can be the basis for the preparation of salads, appetizers, sauces. Beet juice can also be used to dye Easter eggs and add to desserts for a bright color.
Culinarian Julia shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious beet salad, with horseradish and nuts, which is easy to prepare.
- beets - 2 pcs.
- nuts - 50 g
- horseradish - 1 tsp.
- soy sauce - 5 ml
- Greek yogurt - 80 ml
- spices: salt, pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Boil or bake the beetroot, cool and grate coarsely.
2. Lightly toast the nuts in a dry frying pan and chop them with a knife.
3. Add nuts, horseradish, soy sauce, Greek yogurt, spices to the beets and mix.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Beet salad with garlic and pickles
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/zakuski/svekolnyij-salat-bez-sterilizatsii.htm" target="_blank">Beet salad without sterilization</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/salat-iz-sveklyi-s-chernoslivom-i-yablokami.htm" target="_blank">Beet salad with prunes and apples</a>
Disturbances on the balcony and unwashed windows: what things in the house will "glorify" you as a bad housewife
It's up to you to decide whether to worry about your guests seeing something wrong, or to relax and live the life you want
"I imagined that I was commentating for Kherson": ex-journalist of Match TV from Russia tells how sick he is of Russia
The journalist made an anti-war statement