Georgian salad from the most inexpensive products: a simple recipe for an original dish
Salad is a dish for all occasions. You can make them with as few as two ingredients or as many as ten. It all depends on what you like, but the basis of any salad - vegetables in different forms: baked, fried, raw. Experts recommend always preparing salads from seasonal products, they will be the most useful.
Cook Victoria shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious Georgian vegetable salad, with onions, greens and a spicy sauce.
- cucumbers - 5 pcs.
- cherry tomatoes - 500 g
- red onion - 1 pc
- greens: dill, coriander - 1/2 bunch each
- chili pepper - 1/2 pc.
- garlic - 3-4 cloves
- nuts - 70 grams
- sour cream - 4 tbsp.
- apple cider vinegar - 2 tbsp.
- salt - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the cucumbers, peel them and cut them in half rings.
2. Cut the tomatoes in half.
3. Cut the onion into thin half rings. Finely chop the herbs.
4. Place everything in a salad bowl.
5. For the dressing: put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Lenten salad with beans
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/postnyij-salat.htm" target="_blank">Multicolored Lenten salad</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/salat-iz-baklazhanov-po-korejski.htm" target="_blank">Korean style eggplant salad</a>