Chinese cabbage salad for the Easter table: it takes 10 minutes to make
Chinese cabbage is the best product for making light salads. It goes very well with all vegetables, herbs, seafood, ham, cheese and delicious sauces.
Culinarian Yulia shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious and easy salad made of Chinese cabbage, with peas and hard-boiled eggs.
- chinese cabbage - 200 g
- eggs - 6 pcs.
- cucumber - 2-3 pcs.
- peas - 1 b.
- greens - to taste
- spices: salt, pepper - to taste
- mayonnaise - to taste
1. Cut the Chinese cabbage into strips, add the finely chopped greens.
2. Boil the eggs and cut into cubes.
3. Add strained canned peas. Add cucumber cut into strips and mix.
Dress the finished salad with mayonnaise, add spices and stir!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Salad with chicken fillet
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/postnyij-salat.htm" target="_blank">Multicolored Lenten salad</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/salat-iz-baklazhanov-po-korejski.htm" target="_blank">Korean style eggplant salad</a>
Near Melitopol, railway tracks used by the occupiers to transport personnel and equipment were blown up
The invaders have more problems with logistics
"Further actions are planned": Syrskyi visited the Bakhmut direction. Photo.
He also rewarded the soldiers for their titanic work in clearing the Ukrainian land from the occupiers