A healthy "Spring" salad in 10 minutes for the Easter table: the dish is made without mayonnaise
The simplest dish for the holiday table and for every day is a salad. They can be made with vegetables, seafood, fried liver, fish, herbs, cheese, spices and aromatic oils.
Culinarian Victoria shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious fun salad of cucumbers, radishes, and boiled eggs. It is best to use yogurt instead of mayonnaise for the dressing.
- cucumbers - 400 g
- radish - 500 g
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- green onions (without white parts) - 1 bunch
- dill, parsley - to taste
- sour cream - 300 g
- lemon (juice) - 1 / 2 pc
- spices: salt, pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the eggs, cool, cut into circles.
2. Finely chop the greens, put them in a bowl.
3. Wash the cucumbers and radishes and cut them into circles as well, place them before the greens and mix. Place the eggs on top and mix gently so as not to damage them.
4. Dressing: add lemon juice, spices to the sour cream, dress the salad and mix until smooth.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Multicolored Lenten Salad
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/poleznyij-salat-s-kapustyi.htm" target="_blank">Healthy salad with cabbage</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/salat-s-file-kuritsyi.htm" target="_blank">Salad with chicken fillet</a>