What to do with meatballs for soup so they don't fall apart: a simple secret
Soup with meatballs - one of the easiest first dishes. This is because the meatballs boil quickly enough and there is no need to collect foam from the broth. But very often the meatballs fall apart under the influence of high temperature. This problem is very easy to solve by frying.
The idea for fried meatball soup is posted on food blogger Emiliya Yevtushenko's(emiliya.yevtushenko) Instagram page. The meat is seized and crusted - it definitely won't disintegrate in this form.
- 5-6 pcs potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- minced meat 500 grams
- 150 ml of cream (sour cream is also possible)
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper, vegeta, bay leaves
Method of preparation:
1. Wash, peel and chop all the vegetables. Potatoes - medium dice, carrots - grate, half an onion - small cubes.
3. We put to boil.
4. Salt the water and add the bay leaves and half bulbs.
5. Meanwhile, add fried half of the chopped onion, spices and egg to the mince, mix well.
6. Heat a frying pan, pour oil, form balls of minced meat and fry to form a crust.
7. Transfer the meatballs to the potatoes, add grated carrots, adjust the taste and cook until the meatballs are fully cooked.
8. At the end, add the cream (preheat, so that it does not turn) and finely chopped greens.
9. Bring to a boil.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: