Non-alcoholic mulled wine: the best remedy for any cold
Mocktail is the name given to a variety of cocktails that do not contain alcohol. These cocktails contain a huge amount of nutrients and vitamins. Thanks to this, they are able to put a person with a cold back on their feet.
And since the weather is raging outside, these recipes can be useful for every housewife. The recipe for non-alcoholic mulled wine was shared on Instagram by a food blogger with the nickname dribka.soli.
- Juice and zest of one orange
- Sweet apple - 1 pc
- Carcasses - 15 grams
- Black or green tea without flavors - 1 bag
- Brown sugar or honey - to taste
- Vanilla sugar
- Ginger - 3 cm.
Method of preparation
1. Combine all the above ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Pour 1 liter of water and put on fire.
3. Cook for 1-2 minutes after boiling and let it brew for 30 minutes.
Thanks to the carcass, the drink will get an incomparable color and specific sourness, and black tea will give the astringency that is present in every alcoholic mulled wine.
OBOZ.UA also has other interesting drink recipes: