Elementary healthy dessert without sugar and baking: what to make
Spring always wants light and healthy desserts. Therefore, they should not contain sugar, flour and eggs. The ideal base for such delicacies can be nuts, dried fruits and oatmeal.
Such a mass makes baskets, which do not even have to be baked. And for the filling, frozen berries are perfect.
The idea of making oatmeal dessert without baking and sugar is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Roksolana Gerasimov(roksolana.harasymiv).
- 50 g of rolled oats
- 100 g of any nuts
- 70 g dates
- 30 g raisins
- 200 g of berry puree (frozen berries can be used)
- 10 g gelatin
- Nuts, dates, raisins
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse the oats and nuts and toast them in a pan.
2. Whisk the toasted oats, nuts, dates, and raisins until smooth.
3. Whip the berries in a blender. Add gelatin to the berry puree and set aside for 10 minutes.
4. For the baskets, heat the berry mass with the gelatin (do not bring it to a boil). Pour into the baskets.
5. Leave in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: