"Bird's milk" candies without baking, eggs, and sugar: How to make a new dessert
"Bird's milk" is a favorite dessert of many, which is traditionally made in the form of sponge cake. However, there is an alternative - jelly, which is based on no sugar, no eggs and does not have to be baked.
- ryazhenka - 750 ml
- gelatine - 50 g
- milk - 200 ml
- powdered sugar - 150g
- vanilla sugar - 1 p
- cocoa - 2 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First, pour the gelatin with milk and wait to swell.
2. Pour the ryazhenka separately into a deep bowl, add the powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. Stir.
3. The swollen gelatin should be melted in a water bath with milk. The resulting mass gradually pour into the ryazhenka. Mix thoroughly and divide into two parts.
4. Add one part of the cocoa and mix thoroughly. Pour the chocolate mixture into a mold (preferably a silicone mold), put it in the refrigerator and leave until it hardens.
5. When the chocolate mixture hardens, pour the ryazhenka mixture on top and put the mold in the refrigerator again for 2-3 hours. If the ryazhenka has solidified during this time, you can melt it in a water bath.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: