Tastier than potato pancakes: a recipe for budget pumpkin pancakes in 10 minutes
Pancakes can be made not only from potatoes, but also from a popular autumn vegetable, pumpkin. Pumpkin pancakes are especially tender, juicy, and very healthy. They are delicious to eat with sour cream and will appeal to adults and children alike.
- peeled pumpkin - 700 g
- onions - 1 head
- garlic - 2 cloves
- eggs - 2 pcs
- flour - 100 g
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. First, peel the pumpkin and grate the vegetable on a coarse grater. Add salt and mash it with your hands.
2. Grate the garlic into the pumpkin on a fine grater and the onion on a coarse grater.
3. Add eggs and pepper to the mixture. Mix well.
4. Add flour and mix thoroughly again.
5. Fry the resulting dough into pancakes in a well-heated frying pan with oil. Serve the finished pancakes with sour cream. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: