What to make from Chinese cabbage except salad: a variant of a budget dish
Chinese cabbage is most often used to make salads. It is combined with mayonnaise, crab sticks, other vegetables. But, also, from such a product can be made cabbage rolls with a delicious mushroom stuffing with cheese.
The idea for making kapustniks from Chinese cabbage was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Irina Savraz(ira.savraz) on Instagram. The dish turns out quite hearty and budget-friendly.
- 1 Chinese cabbage
- 5 Tbsp flour
- Braised mushrooms with carrots and grated hard cheese for the filling
- For the batter you need 3 eggs per cabbage (there may be more)
1. Cut the cabbage in half.
2. Baste the leaves a little until they are thin and soft.
3. Place the stuffing inside and fold in half (either lengthwise or crosswise).
4. Dip first in flour and then in egg (2 times).
5. Roast until golden over low heat.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
Orphans evacuated from New York under fire: children have seen only war for years
Russian occupants target cars with children
Ukraine sentences traitor who passed air defence data to Russia to 15 years in prison
The spy was collecting information for the Russians, based on which the enemy planned further attacks on the region