Fried potatoes with nuts: how to prepare a popular dish in a new way
In order for the usual fried potatoes to have a new unusual taste - it should be cooked with nuts. The dish will turn out very crispy and fragrant. The main thing is to add the right spices, and do not forget about the garlic.
- 600-700 grams of potatoes
- about half a cup of bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 handfuls of chopped walnuts
- frying oil
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
Method of preparation:
1. Boil potatoes in their husks, allow to cool, peel, and cut into circles about 1-1.5 cm thick.
2. In a wide bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and other spices if you are using such.
3. Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil over medium heat. You can put a sliced garlic clove in the pan.
4. While the oil is heating, the garlic will give it its flavor, then the fried potatoes in this oil will be even tastier.
5. When the garlic slices are browned, remove them from the skillet so they do not start to burn.
6. Roll the potato circles in the breading, fry the circles until golden on both sides (this is fast enough).
7. Sprinkle the finished circles with chopped nuts, you can also add salt to the finished dish.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: