Chicken fillet in Oajarian style: how to make diet meat juicy
If you have one small chicken filet - you can make a full-fledged nourishing snack out of it. The meat should be cut lengthwise and put there juicy stuffing. This way, during cooking, all the juices will combine and the chicken will be very juicy. As in khachapuri in Oajarian style, the raw egg yolk should be on top.
The idea of cooking chicken fillet in in Oajarian style is published on the page of food blogger Elena with the nickname cooking__by__elena in Instagram.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- cream cheese - 100 g
- mozzarella - 100 g
- chicken breast - 3 units
- salt, pepper, oil
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the fillet in the center, forming a pocket. The bigger the pocket, the more stuffing will fit.
2. Salt, pepper, pour oil and rub the spices on the fillets.
3. Place the foil in the pocket. Roast the chicken fillets on each side for 4 minutes until brown.
4. Separate the eggs into whites and yolks.
5. Mix the whites with the cream cheese and grated mozzarella. Stir and put the filling in the pocket.
6. Bake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven, place the yolks in the center and bake for another 4 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: