What to make with young cabbage, except salad: ideas for snack, lunch and dinner
Young cabbage is an ingredient not only for salads, but also for hearty cutlets. They are dietary, juicy and low-fat. They can be supplemented with semolina, eggs, minced meat, vegetables and herbs. This is a great dish for snack, lunch and dinner.
- cabbage - 0.5 pc
- carrot - 1 pc
- onion - 1 pc
- egg - 1 pc
- hard cheese - 50 g
- semolina - 2 tbsp.
- spices (salt, pepper, garlic, paprika)
Method of preparation:
1. First prepare the cabbage, chop it and boil it until tender. After cooking, put the vegetable in a deep dish and cool.
2. Meanwhile, chop the onion, grate the carrot. Fry the vegetables until golden and add the cabbage.
3. Grate the cheese and chop the herbs. Also add to the overall mass.
4. Add the egg, spices and semolina. Stir and leave the mass for 20-30 minutes.
OBOZREVATEL previously reported how to cook young cabbage salad for dinner.