What kind of fish to cook budget cutlets from: they are very rich and juicy
Fish cutlets are a great addition to any side dish. And in order to cook them, you usually use hake or pollock. But the dish can be more budgetary and simple if you use ready canned sardines.
- 100 g rice
- 1 can of sardines
- 1 small onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper
- bread crumbs
- frying oil
Method of preparation:
1. Pour 200 g of water over the rice, add a little salt and boil until tender. Let it cool.
2. Finely chop the onion, grate the carrots on a fine grater.
3. Fry until soft.
4. Place in a bowl of rice, sardine (drain the liquid from the can), onion and carrots, add the egg, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Mix well.
6. With wet hands form small cutlets, roll in breadcrumbs.
7. Fry on medium heat on both sides until crispy.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: