Tastier and easier than "Charlotte": easy apple pie for tea
Apples can be perfect for making easy pies with or without dough. They can also be baked with cottage cheese, nuts, and honey.
Cook Tatiana shared on Instagram a recipe for apple cinnamon pie, which will turn out very soft, airy and delicious.
- apples - 3 pcs.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- sugar - 175 g
- sour cream - 150 g
- vegetable oil - 80 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 package
- flour - 250 g
- baking powder - 2 tsp.
- cinnamon - pinch
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
- cinnamon - 0.5 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Whisk the eggs with the sugar, a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar to a fluffy, light mass. Add the butter and sour cream and stir to combine.
2. Add the flour mixed with the baking powder and mix with a mixer until smooth.
3. Peel apples, cut into cubes, pour into the dough, mix, transfer the dough to the form, put the cut apples on top in thin slices, sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Bake the pie for 45 minutes at 180 C. Check when ready with a skewer, let the pie cool and slice.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: