Quick sugar-free strawberry jam: easy recipe
Strawberries make a very tasty and thick homemade jam. It can be made with or without thickeners. In addition, it is not even necessary to use sugar.
The editors of FoodOboz have gathered information for you and will tell you how to make thick strawberry jam with gelatin without sugar.
- strawberries - 1 kg
- gelatin - 1 / 2 tsp.
- honey-1/4 tbsp.
- lemon zest - 1 tbsp.
- lemon juice 1/4 tbsp.
1. Wash and peel the strawberries and put them in the bowl of a blender. Blend everything until smooth.
2. Pour the juice of the lemon into a saucepan and pour the gelatine. Stir and leave to stand like this for a few minutes.
3. Next, you need to pour the strawberry mixture into a saucepan. You need to heat the contents, stirring constantly, but do not bring them to a boil.
4. In the warm jam add honey and lemon zest. Stir.
5. Pour the resulting jam into sterile jars and close with lids. Store in the refrigerator.
Earlier OBOZREVATEL reported how to cook jam from rose petals.