No milk or yeast: golden fried cottage cheese patties for a snack
Patties are a very tasty dish that can be made with different dough - yeast, puff pastry, filo, with kefir or water, as well as with any filling - berries, cottage cheese, cabbage or stuffing. At the same time you can choose a convenient way - to fry in a pan or bake in the oven.
Ukrainian chef Yuri Kovrizhenko(yurii_kovryzhenko) on his Instagram page shared a recipe for fried cottage cheese patties, which are prepared in a simple way and are perfect for a snack.
- 9% cottage cheese - 250 g
- chicken egg - 1 pc
- flour - 130 g
- soda - 1g
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the dough you need to mix all the necessary ingredients: cottage cheese, eggs, flour and baking soda. Mix everything until homogeneous mixture, wrap in clingfilm and leave for 15-20 minutes. During this time the baking soda should react with the cottage cheese, so that the finished patties will be soft and puffy.
2. After that the prepared dough should be divided into 10-12 pieces.
3. Each piece should be rolled out and put any filling you want inside: mashed potatoes, fried onions, stewed cabbage, eggs and dill. Form patties.
4. Fry the patties in a heated buttered skillet over medium heat until golden on both sides. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: