How to make cod liver pate: a quick snack in 5 minutes
Cod liver is a very tasty and healthy product that can be added to salads, appetizers and made into sandwich spreads. In addition, it is a budget base for making homemade pâté, which is especially delicious to complement with vegetables, fresh herbs and aromatic spices.
- eggs - 2 pcs
- carrots - 1 pc
- onion - 1 pc
- lemon juice - 10 ml
- salt - 1\2 tsp.
- black pepper - 1 / 4 tsp.
- smoked paprika - 1 / 2 tsp.
- cod liver - 240 g
1. Boil eggs and carrots in advance until tender. When ready, peel and cut into smaller pieces.
2- Peel the onion and cut into smaller pieces.
3. Put cod liver, carrots, onions, eggs in the bowl of a blender, squeeze lemon juice and add spices like salt, pepper and paprika. Blend everything to a homogeneous mass.
4. Spread on toasted bread. Bon appetit!
Earlier OBOZREVATEL reported how to prepare zucchini pate.