How to cook delicious chicken for a child: a complete meal option
Meat must be in the diet of children, because it is an indispensable source of protein and a variety of minerals. And most often chicken is chosen, because it is moderately fatty and does not burden the stomach.
But if you just boil it, it will be too dry. And frying is not very healthy. Therefore, the best option would be to make a hearty chicken roll.
- 3 eggs.
- 3 tbsp. yogurt
- 3 tbsp. wholemeal
- 100 g hard cheese
- 300g chicken filet
- 50 ml milk
- 1/2 of an onion
- spices (black pepper, red pepper, sunflower pepper, granulated garlic)
Method of preparation:
1. Beat the eggs, yogurt, spices with an electric whisk. Add the flour and grated cheese and mix.
2. 2. Spread the mixture evenly on a parchment-lined baking tray or a silicone lined mat.
3. Bake for 12 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. For the filling, whisk the chicken fillets, milk, onion and spices in the bowl of a blender.
5. Place the meat mixture on the prepared omelet and flatten it.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: