How to bake potatoes with mushrooms: budget and easy way
Baked potatoes in the oven is one of the most delicious and simple dishes. It is traditionally baked with meat, mushrooms, lard or just spices, and served with a delicious sauce.
Food blogger Tatyana Priymak(happybearfood) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for baked potatoes with mushrooms.
- potatoes - 10 pcs
- mushrooms - 700 g
- onions - 2 pcs
- sour cream - 3 tbsp.
- salt, spices
1. Slice the mushrooms and fry them in a pan.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut them into thin slices and put them in a bowl.
3. Cut the onion into thin half rings, add to the potatoes, mix.
4. Add salt, spices and sour cream to the potatoes. Stir to mix.
5. Line a baking dish with foil. Put half of the potatoes in the bottom, then put the mushrooms, then put the rest of the potatoes on top.
6. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: