Elementary cake of cookies and cream: delicious in 5 minutes
Sometimes you just want to make your family happy with some delicious food and watch them eat it with pleasure. However, due to the constant lack of time in the modern world, such moments happen less and less often. In this case, a variety of quick recipes will always come to the rescue. You don't need to spend a lot of time preparing them, and you'll be guaranteed gastronomic pleasure.
One of these recipes was recently shared on Instagram by a food blogger with the nickname marichka_gorodetska. She told us how to make an interesting cream in a few minutes and turn cookies into an incredibly tasty dessert.
Ingredients for the cream
- Egg - 1 pc
- Sugar - 50 gr
- Corn starch - 30 g
- Milk - 500 ml
- Butter - 50 g
Ingredients for the base
- Milk - 20 ml
- Biscuits - 1.5 packs
- Chocolate - 80 grams
Method of preparation
1. Mix the egg, sugar and starch in a separate container so that there are no lumps.
2. Add milk and put on medium heat. Brew the cream, stirring constantly.
3. Remove the cream from the stove, add the butter, mix and set aside to cool.
4. Put a layer of cookies on the bottom of the mold, each of which was previously soaked in milk.
5. Put a layer of cream on top and repeat these two steps until you run out of cream.
6. Melt the chocolate in the microwave and pour it over the dessert.
You can find other interesting dessert recipes on OBOZ.UA: