Easy salad with cabbage and tuna in 10 minutes: made with mayonnaise
Tuna is a very healthy and tasty fish, which can be used to make spreads on sandwiches, pâté, salads and add to various appetizers. It goes well with greens, fresh vegetables - cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, as well as cheese and eggs.
Foodblogger Anastasia Barbar(nastiabarbar) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for a light and hearty salad with cabbage and tuna, which you can make in just 10 minutes.
- young cabbage
- eggs - 4 units
- hard cheese - 100 g
- canned tuna
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the eggs, and when cooked, peel and dice them.
2. Shred the cabbage thinly.
3. Grate the hard cheese on a grater.
3. Mix eggs, cabbage and cheese in a deep bowl. Add the tuna to the ingredients.
4. Dress the salad with mayonnaise and mix. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: