Crab salad in a new way: how to dress it instead of mayonnaise
Crab sticks and mayonnaise is a traditional salad combination. But in the springtime you want a lighter meal. Therefore, you can combine many seasonal ingredients in a dish. And replace mayonnaise with vegetable oil and mustard.
The idea of making a light salad with crab sticks without mayonnaise is published on the page of food blogger Tatiana Sheremet(tania_sheremet_) in Instagram. There are a lot of vegetables and greens in the mix.
- green peas - 250 g
- green beans - 250 g
- sweet bell pepper - 1 pc
- crab sticks - 400 g
- oil - 4 tbsp
- garlic - 2 cloves
- mustard with grains - 2 tbsp.
- salt and pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the crab sticks into large pieces.
2. Cut the bell peppers into julienne strips.
3. Defrost the green peas and asparagus.
4. Combine everything in a bowl.
7. Stir, sprinkle the salad with parsley.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: