Chocolate covered rice cakes: a recipe for a crunchy snack for children and adults
Chocolate-covered rice cakes are a great option for a quick dessert and snack that can be given even to children at school. They are delicious topped with peanut butter, nuts, and your favorite dried fruit.
- rice cakes - 7 pcs
- peanut butter - 70 g
- nuts, dried fruits - 100-150 g
- dark chocolate - 150 g
- bamboo sticks
Method of preparation:
1. First, you need to put the bread on skewers, so it will be easier to work with them.
2. Spread the peanut butter all over each bread.
3. Then dip the bread on all sides in nuts. Repeat this with all the breads, and then leave them in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
4. In the meantime, melt the chocolate in a water jar or in the microwave. Dip the bread rolls into the resulting mass and leave them to harden. Enjoy!
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: