Canned tomatoes with a secret: a pleasant sweet and sour taste
Tomato preservation is in full swing. These vegetables can be prepared in a variety of ways. Most recipes assume that the tomatoes are put in a jar fresh. But they can also be fried. The taste will really surprise you.
Marinade ingredients per 2 liter jar:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup sugar
- 100 g vinegar
- 1,5 tbsp. salt
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the tomatoes.
2. Fry in vegetable oil for a few minutes until the skin is soft but still intact.
3. Put on a sieve to drain the oil.
4. Mix everything for the marinade and boil.
5. Put the peppercorns, bay leaf, 3-4 cloves of garlic and tomatoes on the bottom of the jar.
6. Pour over the hot marinade.
7. Sterilise for 7 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: