To soups and salads: a light cake with salty cheese without dough
Pies without dough are a very simple dish that can be made with both sweet and savory fillings. Cottage cheese, greens, cheese and eggs with green onions would be ideal.
- pita bread
- eggs (2 for the filling and 2 for the filling)
- cottage cheese
- sour cream (yogurt)
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Mix the cottage cheese with the chopped suluguni cheese.
2. Add eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper and mix.
3. Chop the greens and add them to the curd mixture.
4. Slice the pita and add, stir to combine.
5. Whisk the eggs with the sour cream.
6. Place the pita on the bottom of the form, put the filling on top and pour the egg mixture over it.
7. Bake the pie until tender.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: