Ryzhik Cake: How to Make a Delicious Dessert Without Baking or Dough
Culinarian Tati Chudnova shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious and easy-to-make Ryzhik Cake, which is based on cookies and custard.
- cookies - 300 g
- butter - 100 g
- egg - 2 pcs.
- salt - pinch
- cornstarch - 50 g
- flour - 25 g
- sugar - 150 g
- sour cream - 400 g
- butter - 60 gr
Method of preparation:
1. In a blender, chop the chocolate chip cookies into crumbs. Melt the butter in the microwave. Mix the cookies and butter, pour 2/3 into a mold and form a bottom with a rim, place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
2. Place the eggs, flour, starch, sugar, and salt in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and stir. Place over medium heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Then add the sour cream, stir until it thickens, remove from the heat and add the butter. Allow the cream to cool slightly.
3. Transfer the cooled cream to the cookie sheet and sprinkle the rest of the cookies on top. Place the cake in the refrigerator.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Cake without baking from cookies and sour cream
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/tort-iz-zavarnogo-testa-s-fruktami.htm" target="_blank">Cake with custard dough and fruit</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/tort-bez-vyipechki-iz-pechenya-i-bananov.htm" target="_blank">Bake-less cake made of cookies and bananas</a>