Potato pancake with French meat: a hearty recipe for a festive table and for every day
Recipe for the dish
Potato dishes can be as simple as mashed potatoes and fried potatoes, to hearty and tasty salads, stuffed potato pancakes, zrazy, pies, dumplings and casseroles.
Culinarian Elena shared on Instagram a recipe for delicious potato pancakes under the French-style meat , which will be a perfect option for a hearty meal for the holiday table and for every day.
- potatoes - 6-7 pcs.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- flour - 1 tbsp.
- onions - 2 pcs.
- sour cream or mayonnaise - 1 tbsp.
- meat (beat)
- firm cheese - 100 g
- salt, pepper - to taste
1. Grate potatoes and one onion, add eggs, flour, sour cream and mix well.
2. Beat the meat well, salt and pepper it.
3. Place the potato mixture on the baking tray, then the bits, onion cut into rings, sprinkle with grated cheese, smear mayonnaise on top and bake for 40-45 minutes at 190 C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- French Meat in a multicooker
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/osnovnyie-blyuda/myaso-po-frantsuzski-s-pomidorami-i-syirom.htm" target="_blank">French Meat with tomatoes and cheese</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/osnovnyie-blyuda/myaso-po-frantsuzski-iz-govyadinyi.htm" target="_blank">French Meat with beef</a>
Artillerymen show how to burn out the enemy from Ukrainian lands: video of attacks
The 115th Brigade's anti-tank fighters are not lagging behind and are skilfully guiding the invaders on their way to hell
Pentagon chief: we cannot be calm until Ukraine is safe
US Secretary of Defence meets with Reznikov