How to cook hake well: the fish won't fall apart, but it will be juicy and soft
Hake is a very tasty and easy-to-cook product. Fish can be made into cutlets, meatballs, soups, and simply fried and cooked in sauce.
Cook Tatiana shared on Instagram a recipe for hake with tomato sauce, carrots and onions, which will turn out very tender, soft and at the same time the fish will not fall apart.
- hake - 700 g
- onions - 2-3 pcs.
- carrots - 2 pcs.
- tomato paste - 150 g
- salt, pepper, sugar - to taste
- oil for frying
- breading flour
- bay leaf
Method of cooking:
1. Clean the fish, cut it into portions and roll in flour.
2. Heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the fish on both sides until crispy.
3. Cut the onion in half rings, grate or slice the carrots. Fry the onion until soft, add the carrots and fry for a few minutes, then add the tomato paste, pour 500 ml of hot water, stir.
4. Finish the sauce to taste with spices, add bay leaves. Be sure to add sugar, it makes up for the sour taste of the tomatoes.
5. Then place a layer of sauce in the pan, top with a layer of fried fish, sauce and fish again. Cover and stew for 15 minutes.
The finished fish will be delicious hot and cold!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: