How to cook buckwheat in 10 minutes: share a simple recipe from a culinary expert
Buckwheat is a valuable and useful product that can be the basis for cooking soups, porridges, it can also be used to make pies, fillings for dumplings, pies. It is worth noting that brown buckwheat can not be boiled, but simply poured with water or kefir, and also cooked in the oven.
Cook Olga Matvey shared a recipe for delicious buckwheat with meat and vegetables in the oven on her YouTube channel.
- Buckwheat groats - 6 tbsp.
- Water - 600 ml
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Meat - 200 gr
- Meat broth - 600 ml
- Spices - to taste
Method of cooking:
1. Wash the buckwheat.
2. Cut the meat into small pieces, pepper, salt and let stand.
3. Coarsely chop the carrots and onions.
4. Place the meat in the bottom of the pots, top with buckwheat, vegetables and pour the water.
5. Place in the oven and cook at 200-220 C until tender.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Guryevskaya porridge.
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/osnovnyie-blyuda/molochnaya-risovaya-kasha.htm" target="_blank">Milk rice porridge </a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/osnovnyie-blyuda/grechnevaya-kasha.htm" target="_blank">Buckwheat porridge</a>