Soup with meatballs: how to cook a tasty and nourishing dish quickly
Soup can be not only a delicious dish for lunch, but also for dinner. If you want a heartier version of the dish, cook it with meatballs, meat, fish.
- water - 3-3,5 l
- potatoes - 5-6 pcs.
- onions - 2 pcs.
- carrots - 2 pcs.
- minced chicken - 400 grams
- garlic - 4 cloves
- eggs - 1 pc
- salt, pepper, allspice and black pepper, ground pepper
- vegetable oil
- dill sprig
- 2 bay leaves
Method of cooking:
1. Chop the potatoes. Dice the onion, cut the garlic crosswise. Grate the carrots on a fine grater.
2. For meatballs: grate the other half of the carrot on a fine grater, grate a garlic clove also on a fine grater, mix in a bowl - minced meat, egg, finely grated carrot, grated onion, and grated garlic. Salt, pepper to taste, add a little oregano. Immediately form meatballs.
3. Fry carrots and onions in oil.
4. Toss potatoes in boiling water, salt. Then add meatballs and garlic, paprika and black pepper, 1 large sprig of dill, bay leaves. Cook together for another 15 minutes. Then remove from the heat and let the soup infuse for 30 minutes or 1 hour, so it becomes even tastier.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: