Lazy chops: how to cook a hearty dish in a new way
Meat chops are a tasty, filling and very easy-to-make dish. You can cook them with a variety of meat, mushrooms, liver and legumes. To make them juicy and soft, you can cook the dish under a lid.
Culinarian Daria shared on Instagram a recipe for lazy chops that are quick and easy to make.
- chicken fillet - 1 kg
- 200-250 g hard cheese
- 20 % sour cream - 5 tbsp.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- starch - 5 tbsp.
- salt - to taste
- ground pepper - 1 tsp.
- dried garlic - 1 tsp.
- oil for frying
Method of cooking:
1. Wash the fillet, dry it, peel it and cut it into small cubes.
2. Cut the cheese into small cubes and combine with the fillet. Add eggs, sour cream, starch, salt, pepper, dry garlic to the meat, mix and cover with clingfilm, place in the refrigerator for an hour (it can be longer).
3. Fry the meat mixture like pancakes in the heated oil on both sides until golden, about 2 minutes.
4. Place the finished chops on a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
Serve the dish hot, you can with different sauces!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: