Juicy meatballs that won't fall apart: tell us what you should add to the base
Meatballs are a hearty dish that is ideal for lunch and dinner. To make them juicy, chefs recommend making minced meat from two types of meat.
The FoodOboz editorial team shares a recipe for delicious, juicy chicken meatballs that hold their shape well.
- large chicken fillet - 1 pc.
- chicken thighs or drumsticks - 2 pcs.
- tomato juice - 300 ml
- flour - 2 tbsp
- sunflower oil - 3 tbsp.
- breadcrumbs - 50 g
- sugar - 1 tsp.
- greens - to taste
- spices to taste - coriander, paprika, ground pepper, nutmeg
Method of preparation:
1. Mix two types of minced meat, add some breadcrumbs and chopped herbs. Then add eggs, onions and milk, mix and leave the minced meat for 10 minutes.
2. Shape the meatballs with your hands, roll them in flour and then fry until tender. Then pour the tomato juice into the pan, add salt and spices, as well as 1 teaspoon of sugar, and simmer the meatballs in the tomato sauce for 15 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: