How to make a pita burger: a lazy version of the dish
- round pita - 2 pcs.
- stuffing - 200-300 gr
- cheese for toasts - 4 pcs.
- cabbage - 100-120 g
- tomatoes - 1 medium
- onions - 1 medium
- sauce (ketchup, garlic and a bit of mustard)
Method of preparation:
1. Fry the onion until golden in a little vegetable oil. Set it aside.
2. Spread the stuffing on the pita and distribute it evenly.
3. Place in the pan minced meat side down and cook on low heat until it is ready.
4. Put cheese, cabbage, sauce, onion and tomatoes on the still hot pita.
5. Roll in half and, if desired, fry on the outside until golden.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: