How to easily peel a pomegranate: a quick way
Pomegranate is an extremely beautiful and healthy fruit. It is rich in minerals and various vitamins that are indispensable for the normal functioning of the body. That is why pomegranate is a must-have in people's diets, especially in winter.
But, after buying a pomegranate, people often face the problem of cleaning it. The fact is that pomegranates have a rather dense skin, which is simply impossible to honor with the usual methods in such a way as to keep the seeds intact. But a food blogger with the nickname karinafisenkova posted on Instagram a fairly easy and quick method of how to peel a pomegranate.
1. Make shallow cuts about one centimeter from the top of the pomegranate. Approximately there should be 4 of them, or one circular one.
2. Use your fingers to pry off the cut top and remove it completely.
3. As a result, you can see 4 white membranes. It is along these that you need to make longitudinal cuts.
4. Carefully use your fingers to "open" the fruit along the cuts so that it looks like a flower.
5. Take out the white part and enjoy the incredible taste of the pomegranate.