How to cook hake well: let's share the easiest recipe
Hake is one of the simplest, most budget-friendly and tasty fish. It is worth noting that it can be cooked in different ways: fried, baked with vegetables and spices, stewed in sauce.
Cook Daria shared on Instagram a recipe for delicious hake with carrots, tomato paste and spices.
- fish (hake, pollack) - 1 kg
- carrots - 2 pcs.
- tomato paste - 70 g
- salt, pepper, fish spices
- vinegar - 1 tbsp.
- sugar - 1 tsp.
- bay leaf, allspice, pepper, pepper peppercorns
- vegetable oil for frying
- breading flour
- water (about 1 cup)
Method of preparation:
1. Chop the fish, add spices, mix.
2. Roll in flour, fry until golden.
3. Grate carrots, fry, add tomato paste, sugar, allspice, bay leaf.
4. Place fish in a pan, top with carrots and tomato paste, add water and stew until tender.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Fish in sweet and sour sauce
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/pervyie-blyuda/ryiba-s-kartoshkoj-v-gorshochkah.htm" target="_blank">Fish with potatoes in pots</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/osnovnyie-blyuda/ryiba-s-ovoschami-v-duhovke.htm" target="_blank">Fish with vegetables in the oven</a>
Artillerymen show how to burn out the enemy from Ukrainian lands: video of attacks
The 115th Brigade's anti-tank fighters are not lagging behind and are skilfully guiding the invaders on their way to hell
Pentagon chief: we cannot be calm until Ukraine is safe
US Secretary of Defence meets with Reznikov